AIM
wiflyrulz

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Dr. Who sucks balls. Not a very fun conbination, actually the worst combination ever.

My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

Thats right, assburguers are no laughing matter. LMAO.

Sean and Such Ep. 10 Sean and Such Ep. 10

mmm....

poor animation, color scheme is hard to look at. Deep blue doesn't really work with anything. I cant really enjoy anything that looks this bad.

SeanAndSuch responds:

Wow. That's pretty harsh man.
The color scheme works well I think but to each his own.
You're the first person to ever comment on the color scheme so you get points for originality.

Desert Dessert Desert Dessert

good but

Absolutely no rhythm

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

awesome

i AM SO INTO THIS!!!

(16-bit) Russio (16-bit) Russio

awesome

but i definitely think sound effects would be a bad idea

Surn responds:

Aye, the majority seem to agree.

ZT2 BRR's Revenge ZT2 BRR's Revenge

???

what do you mean sam t's madness day killing technique? though this does seem like a ripoff of sam t's life in the portal series! yeah it was kinda funny, but the voice acting was horrible and the animation wasnt that good either. And yeah you get 5 stars for the efford, though your lack of imagination and animation skills pissed me off. it was way too long, and the ending was really really bad!

Tricky Lightbulb Tricky Lightbulb

wow

THAT WAS AMAZING! Im not that much a fan of pixelated stuff, but I loved this!. I WANT MORE!!

Hey, Cowboy Hey, Cowboy

actually like it

it looks smooth, i guess its a good start for someone whose interested in frame by frame animations. Shows us youhv got potential and a prety sweet lookin style. I hope nobody tries to read further into this movie (and deem you and idiot for making such a pointless movie), its just an animators exercise wich came out lookin nice, embrace the awesome simplicity people!!. :) Might I remind anyone who discredits this movie that not long ago dan paladin used to make movies like this , i mean particularily the one regarding a loop of a clown wipping his d*** around, and its still got a pretty decent score. Later on everyone realized he was probabily the best animator on newgrounds at the time.

jacobwillman responds:

Yeah, this is my first animation, actually. well, i've done some lipsync and a walk cycle or two, but nothing fully realized, before this one.

i'm so glad that you get it. it's a joke; a simple sight gag. also, thanks for seeing potential in my work. this will not be the last flash animation i do. i'm working on something new, and hopefully it's better than this.

Stress Bunny Stress Bunny

Awesome!!

awesome animation, it looks fluid even though i beleive it may lack some fps!!!. Love idioteque, lactually love radiohead!!! keep it up